ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Training Classes - good experiences?]

2007-11-16 13:57:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Training Classes - good experiences?]
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:56:35 -0600
I'm located in the Mid-Atlantic; I have 3 customers who have asked me
recently about formal training classes for new TSM admins other than the
IBM offerings (which aren't offered very often locally).

I also know about the excellent classes taught by StorServer, but they are
geographically difficult.

If anybody has found other training classes on the
Mid-Atlantic/Northeast/MidWest they have had GOOD results with, that are
still offered, please let me know.

You can email directly if you like:  wanda.prather AT jasi DOT com