ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DP for SQL Server mirroring

2007-11-13 10:37:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DP for SQL Server mirroring
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:27:58 -0500
There is nothing built into DP for SQL that does that,
but I am still trying to understand what the issue is.
If you have an automated schedule to back up ALL databases (*)
that are active on any given SQL Server instance, it will
find that the Principal database is running on the second instance,
and back it up from there.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/13/2007
10:07:25 AM: