ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Is their a way to find out - when was the last time a restore was performed for a TSM node.

2007-11-12 10:40:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Is their a way to find out - when was the last time a restore was performed for a TSM node.
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:40:08 -0500
As long as the last restore was within the retention you've set for the summary
table. QUERY STATUS to find out the current valut.
SET SUMMARYRETENTION to set/change.

Same as for a previous suggestion for querying the actlog. The restore has to
be within the ACTLOG retention value.

Only long term retention of this data is in the accounting data (SET ACCOUNTING
ON). It doesn't say restore for the record, but you
could query that nodename and look at fields 18 and 19 for "retrieved backup
objects".

Bill Boyer
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool." - Murphy