ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] procedure verification please

2007-11-12 00:35:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] procedure verification please
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:09:01 +0530
That you can do without expire inventory also..

1. make sure that backup delete is set to yes for that particular node.

2. dsmc

  Dsmc > delete backup d:\dir1\dir2\file1.txt

You are done...

 ( o )
 -------
I,I ' ' I,I
  "(("

    ))

With Best Regards,

Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********