ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Upgrade to version 5.4

2007-11-08 13:27:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Upgrade to version 5.4
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:14:17 -0500
Well, I wouldn't go that far. I just upgraded my 5.3.x server to 5.4.1.2
and immediately found a problem that was introduced in 5.4/5.4.1 and won't
be fixed until 5.4.2.............

YMMV

Michael Green <mishagreen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
11/08/2007 01:09 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Upgrade to version 5.4

As always, the latest is the greatest.

On 11/8/07, Andy Huebner <Andy.Huebner AT alconlabs DOT com> wrote:
> We are about to upgrade TSM from 5.2.2.4 to a version of 5.4 on AIX 5.3.
> Is there a stable recommended version?  Maybe 5.4.1.2?
>
> Andy Huebner
>

> This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized
representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using,
copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments.
immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any
attachments.

--
Warm regards,
Michael Green