ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ASR Procedure question

2007-11-08 11:55:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ASR Procedure question
From: Greg Yuzik <gyuzik AT ARCRESOURCES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:54:56 -0700
I had a similar problem when testing BMR via ASR.
I resolved it by placing the FQDN of the TSM Server for the
TCPSERVERADDRESS field of the client.

Make sure the server you're building has a DHCP server it can get an IP
from.
Then it grabs the rest of the information from the dsm.opt file on the
diskette.

Hope this helps.

: : Greg Yuzik : :