ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AIX DVD-RAM drive for DRM?

2007-11-02 14:29:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AIX DVD-RAM drive for DRM?
From: Steve Stackwick <sstackwick AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:13:59 -0500
Well, I've never tried it, but all mkcd does is call commands to
create a CD filesystem and burn it to CD, so there's no reason you
can't do the same. mkisofs and cdrecord (or readcd for DVD) are
installed on AIX. Check out /usr/samples/oem_cdwriters for some hints.

--
Stephen Stackwick
Jacob & Sundstrom, Inc.