ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP Help!

2007-11-02 08:13:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP Help!
From: Ian-IT Smith <ian-it.smith AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:13:12 +0000
Thanks for your help!

How is the copypool created, as the storage pool is NDMPDUMP format?

Also, during the copypool creation, does any load ocurr on the data mover?

Ian Smith

Larry Clark <lclark01 AT NYCAP.RR DOT COM>
02/11/2007 12:01
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP Help!

The backups 'sets' are full and differential.
You can create a copypool instance of a NDMP based backup.