ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] point-in-time limitation in dsmj on Windows X-server

2007-10-23 12:39:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] point-in-time limitation in dsmj on Windows X-server
From: David Alix <David.Alix AT ISC.UCSB DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:23:55 -0700
I have just upgraded to TSM 5.3.5 on a Solaris 8 SPARC machine.
I am having an interesting problem with dsmj.  I set my
DISPLAY environment to my Windows workstation running x-win32 5.0,
click on restore, then on point in time, then on the date drop-down
menu, I get a calendar of the current month.  I click the left arrow
to move to the previous month, but can only go back two months.  At
that point, clicking the left arrow clears the calendar image.

Doing the same procedure using the XWindow server on my Solaris
box (the one hosting the tsm service), I do not have this problem.

Has anyone else experienced this and (I hope) found a solution?

Thanks.

David Alix
Information Systems and Computing
David.Alix AT isc.ucsb DOT edu