ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement for space occupied by type of file?

2007-10-19 09:15:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement for space occupied by type of file?
From: "Thach, Kevin G" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:14:17 -0400
Thanks very much guys!

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
William Boyer
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 9:13 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Maybe the easiest is to either from the original server or from another
Windows box with the TSM client, start the client CLI and run a QUERY
BACKUP for *.PST files with -SUBDIR=YES. If you want all, the include
the -INA flag to get the inactive version(s), too.
It's quick and easy. Pipe the output to a file and you might be able to
import it in to Excel.

Sure beats trying to query the BACKUPS table! :-)

Bill Boyer
"I haven't lost my mind...it's backed up on tape somewhere!" - ??