ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Solaris10 and ZFS filesystems

2007-10-16 10:12:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Solaris10 and ZFS filesystems
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:13:04 -0300
Hello,
I do not know when the process of documenting the limitations of zfs
support
will be complete. I will post again when it is done.

As for your solaris admins being unable to backup the zfs file systems via
scheduled backups, please call in for support so that we can work on
collecting data to examine this further.

Thanks.

Rejean Larivee
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager support
IBM Global Technology Services

Visit our new IBM Tivoli Storage Manager support page:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

Expand IBM Tivoli product knowledge through our Support Technical Exchange.

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/16/2007
04:32:53 AM: