ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] x64 Client

2007-10-16 05:45:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] x64 Client
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:45:37 +0100
Andy,

Thanks

Bill

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
15/10/2007 13:55
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] x64 Client

You should minimally install the client level recommended by the flash on
the web site in my sig: 5.4.1.2 or 5.3.5.3. Since 5.3 goes end-of-service
at the end of April, 2008, consider the 5.4 client.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/15/2007
05:16:49 AM: