ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] generating backupsets for Windows clients

2007-10-12 07:48:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] generating backupsets for Windows clients
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:48:02 +0200
Hi Larry,

I know there is a problem with Unicode (Windows) and non-Unicode (AIX).
I've restored a Windows client on AIX and after that nothing could be
done anymore with the AIX client, because it's type got changed to
Unicode.

So I think your conclusion might be right.

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel.