ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] BACKUP STGPOOL puzzle: why so much from tape?

2007-10-03 14:20:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] BACKUP STGPOOL puzzle: why so much from tape?
From: Larry Clark <lclark01 AT NYCAP.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:05:13 -0400
But I think the question was why are these files not in the copypool.
If they were migrated and a backup stg  (of the pool disk files are migrated
to) <copypool> was scheduled, they should be.

So his problem suggests they have a scheduled backup to the copypool
from the primary disk pool, but not the pool they are migrated to.