ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP For SQL Error ACO5402E

2007-10-03 10:29:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP For SQL Error ACO5402E
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:27:20 -0400
Bob,

Sometimes this occurs when you are running SQL Server Express
or a previous SQL Server installation did not completely
install and/or uninstall correctly.

What version of SQL Server are you running?
Run these commands and paste the results:

    osql -E -S server-name -q "SELECT @@VERSION"
    osql -E -S server-name -q "SELECT @@SERVERNAME"

Replace "server-name" with your SQL Server instance name.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/02/2007
03:53:01 PM: