ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Cannot delete node

2007-09-20 15:13:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Cannot delete node
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:54:57 -0400
Hey!

I went back and ran the command again and this time it seems to have
cleaned up all file systems.  This might've been an error on my part. When
I did the q occ and didn't see any data I must've thought I deleted
everything when in fact I must not have.

Thanks everyone!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

"Andrew Raibeck" <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
09/20/2007 02:51 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Cannot delete node

I don't understand... this looks like Q FILESPACE F=D output... is this
current? If so, the file spaces are still there.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/20/2007
11:24:29 AM: