ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Cannot delete node

2007-09-20 12:12:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Cannot delete node
From: Juan Perla <laperla AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:57:59 -0700
is the node still associated to a backup schedule?

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Joni Moyer wrote:

Hi Richard,

Wouldn't that just be delete filespace bumbleb *?  If so, I have done that
and it still won't allow me to remove the node.  Thanks again!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com

"Richard Sims" <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>