ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR0487W

2007-09-20 09:07:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR0487W
From: CAYE PIERRE <Pierre.Caye AT ALCATEL-LUCENT DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:04:50 +0200
Thanks,

I also find a technote (BKI5008E, ANS1017E RC -50, and ANR0487W reported during
DP for mySAP backup) about the subject, suggesting to add NOPREEMPT option in
dsmserv.opt...

And in technote IY02629, it state "To provide the requested additional
information in ANR0487W
would require a design change to the Server code. As such
this APAR is being closed SUG."

"immutably" ? It's a design choice but why this choice ?
Is it so difficult to manage some kind of "job queue" ?

Pierre