ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Oxford Symposium

2007-09-18 11:01:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Oxford Symposium
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:59:06 -0400
Ditto

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-535-6574 (desk)
423-785-7347 (cell)

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Bill Mansfield
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:37 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

*I* would go to a TSM symposium in the US, and there are many lovely
venues in the US that are as fun as Oxford (though none as old).  For
example, University of Chicago is centrally located and quite
picturesque, near two major airports, they're active in Share, and they
have a pretty big TSM installation.  I've never been to Cornell.

I heard that the "user" attendance at the San Diego Share was
disappointing.  I know I didn't go because of some personal issues, but
what about everybody else?  Are two Shares a year too many?  Are the
presentations not advanced or focused enough?

Bill Mansfield
Solution Architect
Logicalis, Inc.