ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Unable to backup default SQL instance

2007-09-14 16:00:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Unable to backup default SQL instance
From: Sean Peterson <SPeterson AT VALLEYFIRST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:22:47 -0700
I have now found in the Application log the following Error;

SQLVDI: Loc=IdentifySQLServer. Desc=MSSQL$ServerName. ErrorCode=(1060)The
Specified service does not exist as an installed service. Process=3276.
Thread=2744. Client. Instance-ServerName. VD=.

>>> Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM> 9/13/2007 2:54 PM >>>
Sean,

Strange.  If you don't get any additional
ideas from the user community, please call
IBM support... so they can run some diagnostics.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/13/2007
05:05:09 PM: