ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Full Backup Size Report

2007-09-05 17:05:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] Full Backup Size Report
From: scottcorp <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:50:17 -0700
Hello.  I have a need to provide a report that details how much data each
client has if I were to perform one full backup or restore of the server.  I am
pulling my hair out trying to figure out the right select statement to query
the information.  Has anyone done this before and can you please provide me the
select statement, or other method, of finding this data?

Thanks.