ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Stop Error: 0x000000D1 while backing up filer.

2007-09-05 15:41:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Stop Error: 0x000000D1 while backing up filer.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:39:29 -0600
I normally recommend configuring the system to generate a full memory
dump. But at the very least, it should be generating a small memory dump
(file name MEMORY.DMP) when the stop occurs. The MEMORY.DMP file can then
be loaded into a debugger (like windbg.exe), from which the error can be
viewed. If you use windbg.exe, "!analyze -v" will show the module that
triggered the failure.

See http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/default.mspx as a
starting point for the Windows debugging tools.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/05/2007
12:25:30 PM: