ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS2050E message

2007-08-27 04:52:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS2050E message
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:50:20 +0200
Rick,

In such a case, it will be necessary to initialize the password
manually, using command line interface : you will be prompted to enter
the new password at first attempt to connect to TSM server. (You may
first have to set a new password on TSM server for this node, as the
existing one has been machine-generated and there's no way to read it).

However this is only a temporary workaround, and you'll face the very
same problem next time a new password will be generated.

To my knowledge, the only way to keep the passwords syncronized in such
an environment would be to use the TSM scheduler service ...

HTH, just my 2 cents  !

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******