ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM - Oracle RMAN restore

2007-08-24 09:48:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM - Oracle RMAN restore
From: Abayomi Oni <Abayomi.Oni AT FIRSTCITYGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:44:12 +0100
I did an Oracle TSM-RMAN backup on node1, how can I restore and recover
the backup onto an oracle DB on node2. The two nodes are registered in
the same TSM server.
This e-mail and its attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail
in error, kindly notify the sender. If you are not the addressee, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail or attachments are solely those
of the sender and may not necessarily represent the views and opinions of First
City Monument Bank Plc. This e-mail may however contain information which is
protected by legal, professional or other privilege. The contents of this
e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for all viruses and all reasonable
precaution have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present. You should
however carry out your own virus checks before opening this e-mail or its
attachments as First City Monument Bank Plc cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.