ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 3494 library serial connection

2007-08-22 14:56:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 3494 library serial connection
From: Bob Booth <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:54:09 -0500
Have you ever had the 3494 configured with serial?  You have to make sure
that your ARTIC configuration supports a serial connection and that you are
plugged into the proper host port first.  You should be able to follow some
general guidelines in the AIX configuration to get the connection going, as
long as the 3494 is configured correctly.

hth,

bob