ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] prescheduled postcheduled commands help

2007-08-22 10:30:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] prescheduled postcheduled commands help
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:28:41 -0600
There are no requirements for where in dsm.opt the PRESCHEDULECMD and
POSTSCHEDULECMD options go.

You might find the following article useful:

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21108971

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/22/2007
07:04:57 AM: