ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] query help please

2007-08-15 09:46:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] query help please
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 06:44:16 -0700
VPN is where the problem lies Richard. Not sure why that would be but it is.
Internet in and of itself is terrible so could be just that I suppose. In any
case mail turns things upside down too so I was wondering if this was all one
query you sent.

select VOLUME_NAME, STGPOOL_NAME, LAST_WRITE_DATE from VOLUMES -
where VOLUME_NAME in -
(select distinct VOLUME_NAME from VOLUMEUSAGE where NODE_NAME='NODE1' -
   and STGPOOL_NAME not like '%COPY%' and STGPOOL_NAME not like '%
OFFSITE%' )