ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: Getting more info: objects excluded by size

2007-08-13 04:26:17
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: Getting more info: objects excluded by size
From: Salak Juraj <J.Salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:24:10 +0200
I second to Richard.
But this will take some time untill solved by Tivoli.

In the meantime you can do
        either
                ask Johndoe to mail you  list of all files larger then X on his
mac,
                where X is the max. file size limitation
                you have apparently set on your backup storage pools.
        or
                add PostSchedCMD to the Johndoe´s OPT file
                which will
                either
                        mail / FTP you current dsmsched and dsmerror logs
                        (the logs grep-ped for currend day to reduce the size
of it)
                or
                        create a list of all files larger then X
                        and mail / FTP it to you.

Best
Juraj