ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL question

2007-08-03 12:38:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL question
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:36:55 -0400
Paul,

Typically...  I see that people will name their node
the same as their primary SQL node with an extension.
Something like:
    Primary:       SQLSRV23_SQL
    Archive:       SQLSRV23_SQL_ARCH

And they will have a separate DSM.OPT file, something like
DSMARCH.OPT that has the archive nodename.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/03/2007
12:53:23 AM: