ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Web client problem

2007-08-02 18:31:56
Subject: [ADSM-L] Web client problem
From: Vinicius Fraga <vinicius AT VANGUARD-IT.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:26:46 -0300
Hi,

Has anyone had problem with the client 5.3.4, and with java?

When i exclude directories from the web client gui, after stop and start
the ./dsmcad, the access to the gui stops working

My client updated the java plugin last week, it seems that this version
has some incompatibility

When I exclude directories manually at dsm.sys it works fine...

And when I update via web client I checked the dsm.sys.. it doesn't
create an stranger parameter, it puts the exclude.dir "....."  normally

In the manual it says that supports java 1.4.1 or later, so the client
complain that the requirement is okay

Atenciosamente,

Vinicius do Valle Fraga
Engenheiro de Sistemas
VANguard - Value Added Network guardians
http://www.vanguard-it.com.br <http://www.vanguard-it.com.br>
Fone: 55 11 2166-7147