ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] New policy domain

2007-07-27 13:08:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] New policy domain
From: CAYE PIERRE <Pierre.Caye AT ALCATEL-LUCENT DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:41:57 +0200
It depends of the name of management class in the new domain.

For backup copy groups, if TSM find a mgmt class with the same name in the new
domain (and with a backup copy group within...), it will rebind objects to the
new  policies
If not, it will rebind object to the default mgmt class

I think it's the same for archive copy groups but check that to be sure...

Pierre Cayé