ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Rename filespace

2007-07-26 20:04:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Rename filespace
From: "Whitlock, Brett" <brett.whitlock AT COUNTRYFINANCIAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:31:10 -0500
I have a slightly different situation.  I would like to replace a server
without causing a full backup.  I want to replace server NAS1 with a new
box named SRV1.  We have an (M:) drive on NAS1.  We are removing that
LUN and presenting the (M:) drive to SRV1.  How do I get TSM filespace
\\NAS1\M$ to \\SRV1\M$ without causing a full backup?

Thanks,

Brett