ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ISC

2007-07-25 12:17:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] ISC
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:06:47 -0700
I've installed the latest ISC and Admin Center on a server. I am trying
to create a user that has the same permissions as iscadmin. What I did
was create the user and added to iscadmins group and TSM AdminCenter,
however when I log in I see none of the managed servers assigned within
the Admin Center that the iscadmin login sees. Since I've never tried
this before I am assuming that whatever is already assigned should show
up and not have to be redefined by each user and it seems that is not
working. I verified that within each group is the user I created.

Anyone have any ideas. I've gone through the help and it seems I've done
everything correctly but you never know, maybe I've missed something.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator
SAIC M/S-G1b