ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] upgrade of 200 GB DB

2007-07-17 14:01:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] upgrade of 200 GB DB
From: Greg Yuzik <gyuzik AT ARCRESOURCES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:45:18 -0600
I just complete a similar size upgrade from 5.3.8 to 5.4.0.
The upgrade itself took maybe 30 minutes on a 240 GB database (70%
utilized).

However upon starting up the server, an error was in the activity log "
ANR9999D pool not found". It did not impact the servers functionality
but we decided to perform a "auditdb archstorage fix=yes". That process
took 7 hours to complete and now there is no more error on startup. The
error was most likely a result of a storage pool reconfiguration that
occurred about 2 years ago and the new version found extraneous
references.

Hope this helps, I know it's not the same version as you but...

: : Greg Yuzik : :