ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] RSS Feed Information/Question

2007-07-16 17:11:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] RSS Feed Information/Question
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:42:30 -0400
Hey,

I just started using  "RSS" feed and it's a great tool.  Not sure if many
of you are using this tool.  I just wanted to share with you a great
link(we probably have memorized by now) that you can add to your RSS
reader.

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

Toward the middle there is  "RSS feeds for support content " simply click
this and move it to your favorite RSS reader program.

Adsm forum leader,

is there a plan to implement RSS feeds for adsm.org.?  That would be
awesome.

Sung Y. Lee