ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange and retired exchange servers

2007-07-16 08:37:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange and retired exchange servers
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:34:57 -0400
Duane,

"0xc7fe1f42 - Database not found" typically means that you are trying to
restore to a storage group that does not have the database already
defined to that storage group with the same exact name as the
original database. Did you create the new storage group
with the same exact name... including upper/lower casing as well as
anything in parentheses, if there are any?
Also... did you create the database names that you are trying to
restore with the the same exact name?

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/13/2007
10:00:11 AM: