ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Maximum Capacity for a File Device Class

2007-07-11 12:31:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Maximum Capacity for a File Device Class
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:39:35 +0200
Hi,

Help upd devcl

     For example, MAXCAPACITY=5G specifies that the maximum capacity for
     volume in this device class is 5 gigabytes.The value specified
should
     be less than or equal to the maximum supported size of a file on
the
     target file system.

Think that the part " be less than or equal to the maximum supported
size of a file on the target file system" is helpful.

Regards,

Karel