ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] HSM for windows - send message to user

2007-07-07 17:07:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] HSM for windows - send message to user
From: Bruno <brunotsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:06:30 -0300
Thanks to both of you fellows.

Richard I'll try it.

Robert, the users know about the icon change, at least they should, but it's
a costumer request and they want the message.

Thank you

On 7/6/07, Robert Clark <Robert_Clark AT mac DOT com> wrote:

I wonder if there isn't a way to give a visual indication that a file
has been migrated?

If the user saw a clock added to the icon for a file, then they would
know that recalling it would take extra time.

Not the same as your request, but be less work to implement.

[RC]