ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] v5.4.1.0 for Apple Mac

2007-06-22 14:04:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] v5.4.1.0 for Apple Mac
From: Andrew Fleming <andrew.fleming AT WASHBURN DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:48:22 -0500
Yes, others are seeing that problem as well.  There is a thread (named
"Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4 + MOSX 10.4.10") that just started on the
macenterprise list http://lists.psu.edu/archives/macenterprise.html
about it.

Andrew

--
Andrew Fleming - Systems Administrator - RHCE

Washburn University - Information Systems & Services
Bennett 104
1700 College
Topeka, KS 66621

Office: 785-670-1010, Ext 2307
E-mail: andrew.fleming AT washburn DOT edu