ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Moving one nodes date from primary direct access disk

2007-06-19 11:22:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] Moving one nodes date from primary direct access disk
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:20:57 -0500
I would like to move about 6TB of data for a node from Random Access disk to
sequential accesss.  Since move nodedata doesn't work on random access
pools, I was wondering if there is an easy way to do it.  The data is
archive data, and the only plan I could come up with was moving data from
individual volumes to a staging area, a sequential access pool, then moving
nodedata from there to the final destination sequential access pool.  Anyone
have any better ideas?  Thanks for any input.

TSM Server: 5.3.2.3

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,