ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8355E-I/O error has brought the tape from Read Write to Unavailable

2007-06-13 08:48:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8355E-I/O error has brought the tape from Read Write to Unavailable
From: zareyna salim <zareyna AT ADR-MALAYSIA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:47:23 +0800
Hi there,

Previously the backup ran successfully until we change the active server to
passive server on 25 May. Since then we receive intermittent backup
unsuccessful due to ANS1315E RC15 Unexpected Retry request" and had made the
tape status change to unavailable.The paths were define correctly as there
was no problem with the backup only after 25 May.

Thanks,

Regards,

Zareyna Salim