ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup include/exclude/domain issues

2007-06-07 10:16:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup include/exclude/domain issues
From: Matt Zufelt <mzufelt AT SUU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:13:33 -0600
It is possible to load it multiple times with the same name.  However, I prefer
to rename it for unload purposes.  If you load with the same name, when you
type 'unload dsmc', all instances will unload.  If you've renamed them, you can
'unload dsmcvol1' or 'unload dsmcvol2' to unload the specific instance only.

Matt