ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL select for primary stgpool data amount

2007-06-06 16:29:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL select for primary stgpool data amount
From: Michael Read <Michael.Read AT SANOFI-AVENTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:28:59 -0500
It will take quite a while to run, but here is what I put
together...probably not a very efficient query, and I haven't tested it
with using all stgpools, but you could always do a single query for each
stgpool....Oh yeah, and it is based off of EST_CAP, and PCT_UTIL, so it
is no real representation by a long shot.

select stgpools.stgpool_name, sum(cast((volumes.EST_CAPACITY_MB) *
(volumes.PCT_UTILIZED) / (100) as INT)) / 1024 as "Used_GB",
sum(cast((volumes.EST_CAPACITY_MB) * (volumes.PCT_UTILIZED) / (100) *
(volumes.PCT_RECLAIM) / (100) as INT)) / 1024 as "RECLAIMABLE_GB" from
volumes,stgpools where volumes.stgpool_name = stgpools.stgpool_name
group by stgpools.stgpool_name