ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM reset the archive bit ?

2007-06-02 06:41:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM reset the archive bit ?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 04:42:56 -0600
> ... will TSM reset the archive bit ...

Only if you override the default value for the RESETARCHIVEATTRIBUTE
client option. Otherwise TSM does not use or otherwise touch that
attribute.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2007-06-01
22:42:27: