ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Point in time restore problem

2007-05-25 00:40:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Point in time restore problem
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:39:13 +1000
Does a "selective" backup count as an absolute/unqualified Incremental
backup?

Regards
Paul

ANL - CELEBRATING 50 YEARS

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.