ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Full library with z/OS

2007-05-24 21:01:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Full library with z/OS
From: John Black <sunmansun AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:00:39 -0400
Norman,

When we had that issue, I had to checkout tapes from our primary pool to
temporarily
free up slots for scratch tapes. The issue was finally solved by upgrading
our 12 LTO I
drives to LTO II. Then we migrated to LTO II tapes.

Regards,

Sunmansun
Brocade Certified Fabric Professional 4Gbit/sec --BCFP
IBM Certified Deployment Professional -- TSM V5.3
IBM Certified Storage Administrator -- TSM V5