ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange Cluster Setup

2007-05-21 12:29:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange Cluster Setup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:28:41 -0400
Hi Bruce,

I recommend having a different TSM NODENAME for each
virtual Exchange server. I assume that your 2 inactive nodes
could run any of the 8 other virtual Exchange servers.
In that case, you need to configure those 2 inactive nodes
to be able to work with any of the 8 virtual servers.
If you are doing TSM central scheduling, the DP/Exchange
User's Guide discusses how to set up scheduling in a cluster.
You will need to repeat the steps described for each of
your "active/passive" pairs.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/21/2007
11:15:08 AM: