ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2007 Backups

2007-05-17 15:41:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange 2007 Backups
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:40:38 -0400
Brenda,

Are you talking about standard Exchange Server 2007 legacy backup
and restore or VSS support?

If you look in this list server... last Friday (5/11),
you will see that I posted an announcement that
the Exchange Server 2007 support is available now.
(It's the VSS support that is targeted for 4th quarter.)

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/17/2007
03:30:12 PM: