ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Millions of files failed... Wha?

2007-05-15 13:37:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Millions of files failed... Wha?
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:36:29 -0400
>> On Tue, 15 May 2007 11:37:52 -0400, Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> said:

> Arrrrgh!  Yet another client running without maintenance!

Heh.  Well, he reports that the 5.4.0.2 install went smoothly.  We'll
see what tonight brings.

> If the Quiet option is not in effect and no other error logs show
> issues, this may be an APAR situation like IC41440.

This is now my leading suspicion.

So, Richard: did you pull that APAR out of your encyclopedic memory,
or is there a search interface for the APARs which it would benefit me
to learn?  The simple search on the support web page gave me
unedifying results:  a couple of redbooks.

- Allen S. Rout