ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to download the ADSM-L archive

2007-05-01 04:19:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to download the ADSM-L archive
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 04:18:34 -0400
The problem with the listserv get command is that it blocks me at 16 MB
a day.  At this rate, it's going to take a few weeks to get the archive.
Can anyone help speed up the process?

---
W. Curtis Preston
Author of O'Reilly's Backup & Recovery and Using SANs and NAS
VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies